Crazy. In one word my world is crazy, from trying to keep up with 4 great kids and wife who is awesome to work and church but I am an eternal optimist so it okay. I love it all accept my commute. I have 4 kids 11, 9, 6, 2. All different and great. We like to spend a lot of time together. I like college football but do not have time to even catch the scores. I like to go to the movies and do on occasion after the kids are in bed. I love all kinds of music. I am a huge fan of classical music. Growing up my mom played all music instruments even in the symphony. I grew up with classical. I love good music. I have eclectic tastes from Ray LaMontagne to Smashing Pumpkins, Rascal Flatts, Notorious Big and Dave Mathews Band. I love to try new things. I have bungy jumped 61 times. I like trying new things. I would love to get my MBA and have someone else pay for it. I would like to teach part-time. I would love to start my own company someday. I wear my heart on my sleeve.
If I had to say twenty +/- things about me.
1. I love life and it is tough for me to be around negativity.
2. I can generally get along with everyone but if you get on my bad list it takes a long time to get off. ( sorry I am working on this one).
3. I like to have alone time but I thrive in crowds.
4. I do not have the internal voice that says don’t say or do that. Though I do have a very high moral voice. So I guess is balances it out.
5. I love Mexican food. I feel that I am somewhat an aficionado for Mexican food. Especially Salsa.
6. I can eat my body weight in Salsa and watermelon. Love them.
7. I do not like whining. It drives me up a wall.
8. I love to eat and I like to workout but my eating skills are stronger than my running skills.
9. I love new situations and experiences.
10. I would love to travel.
11. Traveled to London and loved it.
12. I like music and I have fun at concerts. I used to work security at concerts.
13. I have a very short attention span. next
14. I love to read. I try to read a book a week.
15. I love figuring out difficult problems. I like taxing my brain.
16. I do not share my actual thoughts very easy. I like to be somewhat of a mystery.
17. I say off the wall things so people don’t know if I am serious or joking. mostly joking.
18. I do not get surprised or embarressed very easily, though I do love surprises.
19. I think of new companies and ways to do things constantly. I love to see if I can think of things differently.
20. I like movies. I like to go to them. I can’t watch a movie twice. If I have seen it, I am done no interest.
21. I stink at English. Pronoun, conjective verb that links to the adverb of subjunctive doesn’t make sense to me.
22. I love to learn whatever- languages, people, info. I will soak it up.
23. I had a hearing problem as a kid so I can read lips and watch nonverbal communication very closely. The way a person talks and acts I pick up on it very quickly.
24. I have 20/13 and 20/15 vision but can never find a can of tomatoes in the pantry.
25. I hate bland repetition.